Monday, July 9, 2007

Decklist: DestinyRaida

Ok heres the decklist I last minute formed ytd to play at the Jurong tourny.
It was really was last min, meaning the moment I actually sleeved my last card, banana called for pairings.

Monsters: 19
Light & Darkness Dragon x 3
Raiza the Storm Monarch x 2
D-Hero Diabolicguy x 3
D-Hero Diskguy x 2
E-Hero Airman x 1
D.D. Warrior Lady x 1
Treeborn frog x 1
Spirit Reaper x 1
Marshmallon x 1
Cyber Dragon x 2
Magic Striker x 1
Gors x 1

Magic: 16
Foolish Burial x 1
Golden Sealed Chest x 1
Destiny Draw x 3
Brainwash x 2
Heavy Storm x 1
Cyclone x 1
Lightning Vortex x 1
Snatch Steal x 1
Early Burial x 1
Book of Moon x 1
Confiscation x 1
Pot of Avarice x 1
Reinforcements of an Army x 1

Trap: 5
Deck Destruction Virus x 1
Call of the Haunted x 1
Torrential Tribute x 1
Ring of Destruction x 1
Mirror Force x 1

This is quite the typical DestinyRaida la. Wanted to play the ColdWaveBaboonRaida but I just dunno how to play that deck lor. So played this. Just that I didn't play any Scapegoat, Dandelion & Bloo-D which I always do instead of the 2 Raiza. I unexpectly won cuz I was like in a hangover mood instead of being all serious and stuff. So I took the DDV away =x
1st - Me took DDV first print
2nd - Banana/Himura took Heavy Storm Eng Parallel
3rd - Tan Yong Siang took Cyclone Eng Parallel
4th - Tony took Magical Effect arrow? I not sure...
5th - Baha took Pot of avarice
6th - ?? took ??
7th - ?? took ??
8th - ?? took ??
Sry for the very unclear info... will update it soon...
Hope next week's tourny will have such good prizes again.

No comments: