Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tournament at Khatib on 6/12/09

Right guys, another update since like almost 7 days ago. Today's update will be on the Khatib's weekly tourney that I've manage to attend because I had off on the day =D. I didn't win any prizes but ok, at least I got into 5th place after not attending any weekly tournaments for such a long time! So below are my matchups.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Khatib Weekly Tournament on 6/12/09
Deck Used: Dimension Gladial Beasts
Format: 3 round Swiss and then Elimination

First Match Vs Bahamut84(Junk Blade Deck)
OO- = Win

I was pretty lucky when Baha didn't had the right cards to do a FTK when he started first, which allowed me to set up my field to try to prevent the FTK from working. So yes! It was plainly luck! Which resulted in extreme hatred from him for the whole day at Khatib T_T.

Second Match Vs Clarence (Secret Deck, Not sure whether he wans it to be revealed or not lol)
OO- = Win

Okay I'm quite luck in that sense too, Clarence told he that he made a wrong move or not I would have dieded pretty badly =O. It all thanks to him letting my field set up for one turn. So ya, I pretty much won the above 2 self touching decks by good luck! =X

Third Match Vs No One
- - -

Since I've already won 2 matches in a row, I do not need to play the third match lol!


Fourth Match Vs Bye
- - -

Luck was with me! Those with 2 wins would need to pick a random card, if the card picked is a magic, he or she will proceed to the next round immediately, so ya. I picked the magic card =D


Fifth Match VS Joseph (Zombie Synchro)
XX- = Lose

Looks like the luck had all been used up! Died cause when I needed monsters, no one came to my rescue, when I needed magic and traps, nothing came! So yes, luck fully used up! By the way my deck only had 10 monsters! Could be the reason due to them not coming to rescue me lol!


So total Results = 2 win 1 lose = 5th place but still... SCRUBBED! More practice!


Alright, will update again in a few days time =D Till then again! Hohoho!

By the way guys, don't forget about the team tournament held next week, information is up at the new section on the right hand side of the blog. For more information, click on the link there =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

prada handbags, louboutin pas cher, nike roshe run, nike outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, uggs on sale, christian louboutin outlet, sac longchamp, ugg boots, louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ralph lauren pas cher, longchamp pas cher, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, louis vuitton, louboutin, kate spade outlet, nike air max, nike free, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, air max, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, michael kors, chanel handbags, gucci outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, burberry, prada outlet, louboutin shoes, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet

Unknown said...

ugg boots, mulberry, north face, hogan, sac guess, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, burberry, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, coach purses, air force, true religion jeans, lululemon, michael kors, michael kors, nike blazer, timberland, michael kors, coach outlet, nike air max, replica handbags, nike roshe, hollister pas cher, michael kors, nike air max, michael kors outlet, lacoste pas cher, michael kors outlet, new balance pas cher, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, hollister, coach outlet, nike free run uk, ralph lauren uk, vanessa bruno, ray ban pas cher, tn pas cher, oakley pas cher, north face, nike air max, ray ban uk, burberry outlet online, kate spade handbags, converse pas cher, true religion outlet, hermes, abercrombie and fitch